Saturday, October 16, 2010

One Season Ends, And Another Begins

So, this is where my life gets crazy. For a little background information, I can offer to you that I am 21 years old, and I have been sort of wandering for the last 2 years. I haven't had an official job for the last 3, but somehow I get by.

This last week, my life got crazy. I jumped in a van with an old friend, and drove back to Redding (one of my recent locations of residence), and was joined by a family of amazing people. Now, over this last week, I have joined a new family (totaling 6, at the moment), become a member of an amazing Christian rock band (Before Serenity), and decided to pursue a higher education. After seeming to have 3 years of vacation (though it wasn't all fun and games for the least bit), I am planning on getting my Bachelor's in Psychology, pursuing my careers as both a writer and a musician, as well as getting my life back together both in my faith and my friendships.

So, in summation, I have made more progress in my life's dreams in the last week than I seem to have done in the last 3 years. I am extremely excited for the future for once, and I am glad to be laughing and smiling again, with the best friends that I could ever ask for. Please stay tuned for all sorts of stuff from band information and stories to life lessons. Thank you for reading, and God Bless.

Much love,

~Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment